Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Economy Wedding Candy

I'm having a candy buffet. Does anyone know where I can buy candy in bulk for cheap? A store or website?

Re: Economy Wedding Candy

• Options
    missyw4missyw4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It depends on the candy you want. Some of the fry's marketplaces have the candy bins. Usually you can find a good deal right before Christmas. Then there are also your regular candy stores. Almost everymall has one. There is one in az mills mall.
  • Options
    guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I will most likely get our candy from Sweeties in Chandler. They have a ton of fun options. :)
  • Options
    nycegrrl99nycegrrl99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to sweeties for my candy and while it's not awfully expensive, it's not cheap either.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm SO glad I saw this! I've been looking all over trying to find a candy store locally that I could go into and pick out my candy favors.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic March Siggy Challenge Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wait until after halloween...candy will go on sale then!
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When is your wedding?  Since ours was about a month after Valentines - it was super perfect, we got candy hearts after Valentines!

It worked out perfectly!  They just had to be in a dark room, in a cool place, the pantry!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards