Minnesota

Wedding Cake-HELP!

I have been looking for ways to have an elegant, chic, and modern wedding and I have been lucky enough to have family and/or friends that were able to assist w/ most things such as photography/videography, wedding planner, officiants, law enforcement, etc. 

NOW, I am looking for the best route to getting an absolutely beautiful wedding cake designed/made without breaking the bank!! :-(  I read in a bridal magazine a suggestion of contacting a local culinary school to see if they could assist w/ this task.  Has anyone been successful using a culinary student to create their wedding cake?  I just contact the Le Cordon Bleu Institute in Minneapolis, MN about this.  I know that this school is supposed to have students that are the best of the best!!  By the way, my wedding will only have 50 to 75 people including the musicians, attendants, etc.

Help me please!!

R

Re: Wedding Cake-HELP!

• The best cake I have ever had was in the cities by Sweet Treats by Jeff in Prior Lake.  He was super affordable.

I have never worked with a student....

GL!
  • On a bridal show  I saw a bakery suggest a decorated styrofoam tiered cake - just the top and the part the bride/groom cut in to were real. And a less expensive sheet cake was actually cut up and served to the guests.

• I am using PJ murphy's in st paul very affordable and flexible.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards