Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Where to buy hair accessories in Phoenix

Hello, does anyone know where to buy hair accessories in the Phoenix area? I tried wedding accessory superstore and my bridal salon but no luck yet.

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where to buy hair accessories in Phoenix

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What kind of accessories?
    Being weird is an asset! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Juts different types of hair accessories, something like a pretty headband with maybe a ribbon and lots of jewels or something blingy on the top : )

I'm open but like the headband idea the best.

Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found my headband at nordstrom!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a place in Tempe called Iris D Bridal. They have dresses and stuff, but I remember that they had a huge display of all of their accessories at the bridal show over the summer and I LOVED their headbands. I found one that I really wanted to get but I hadn't chosen a dress yet, so it didn't really make sense for me to buy it yet. Now that i have a dress, I want to go see their store. Here's the link to their site:

The website doesn't have everything, but it gives you an idea of what they have. 

Good luck! I'm hunting for one too! : )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    120image Invited to our wedding!
    72 image Are ready to party
    1 image Are missing out
    47 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh that place is right next to my work! I'll check it out tomorrow. Thanks! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It sounds silly, but have you been into Claires or Icing (I think thats the sister store....) They typically carry headbands, tiaras, and hair accessories that are supposed to be for prom I think, but I can tell you they do look nice and can be a fraction of the cost.
    Being weird is an asset! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Brides by Demetrios had a ton of hair acccessories!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw a lot of cute accessories at Charming Charlies.
    Married my better half on 11/6/2011.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered all of my hair accessories online 
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    blue1981blue1981 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wedding accessory superstore
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    blue1981blue1981 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh sorry i saw that you tried there, maybe online Regina B is very nice
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't see them until after I had all my accessories,  but there was actually a really good selection at my florist (Wolz's in Glendale), and also at my alterations place (Alterations, etc.), so don't be afraid to look into other wedding vendors!

Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I actually just bought it online at haircomesthebride.com. They were really helpful. I sent in a color swatch of my dress so they could match the right color ribbon. Worked out well! Thanks for all the help!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Pink in downtown Glendale right infront of the library its a co-op store and I LOVE it!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I usually order both wedding and non-wedding hair accessories from http://www.consummatebeauty.com/. I am planning to order some of their 4-prong hair pins likes the ones here -http://www.consummatebeauty.com/sparkling-chignon-accessories.aspx-for the bridesmaids and flower girls.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards