Michigan-Detroit

TMI Tuesday

How much do you and FI know about each others sexual past? Do you both know how many people the other has been with? How many details do you know?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TMI Tuesday

• edited December 2011
    I know how many he has been with, he has a guess of how many I have been with but not a specific number.  I'd say we are pretty open about everything and know more details than a lot of couples.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We've exchanged numbers and know the amount of relationships each of us have been in vs. one night stands. Neither of our numbers were exponentially high, so I think that helped (at least me) be comfortable sharing it, and it was important for me to know. I just like to know what's come before, so to speak :-)
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, we both know the numbers and we even know some of each others exs. 
  • Mrs0toBeMrs0toBe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we know everything about each other's pasts. 
  • missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes...we both know each others numbers. For me this was a hard one. FI dated ALOT of women in his early 20's. I didnt. I had a handful of long relationships. So even though I was head over heels for him..his past was a hard thing to get through.

And...I know most of the "details". Which sucks. WHen we were moving into our house I found an old journal of his. Nosey me read it. I so wish I hadnt. I mean it was from like 2004-2008. Way before we even got together, but now those images are burned into my head.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

We know numbers, but not all names. We went to HS together so I know mostly who he has dated and vice versa. But I don't need to know ALL the details. The past is the past and I'd rather keep it that way!

• acaponi87acaponi87 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Yes we both know everything, though it took awhile for it to come out. My number is not exceptionally large, but larger than FI's for sure and there were some uncomfortable circumstances involved which lead to me not wanting to tell and him not wanting to hear.

In the end, it's good that we both know everything.
    June 16, 2012
  • drewmwdrewmw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My number is pretty low, but he knew it before we started getting serious. He was a virgin (though he had done everything but intercourse), which I knew up front as well. Neither thing really mattered to either of us.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Created by Wedding Favors

Wedding Planning and DIY bio Updated 05/15/12
    image 167 Made the list
    image 115 Accept
    image 46 Decline
    image 6 Not ready to decide
    RSVP deadline: June 8
  • baileyleevbaileyleev member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tmi-tuesday-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:2ae4bcce-0b2f-4aee-89ca-49e6ff445adePost:c96630ea-2f86-4244-8b0e-d63ab0510999">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know how many he has been with, he has a guess of how many I have been with but not a specific number.  I'd say we are pretty open about everything and know more details than a lot of couples.
    Posted by Allycat11[/QUOTE]
    Ditto This! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • matuofmmatuofm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We know everything about each other - except for what we haven't cared enough about to ask about.  Number of partners, how long we were together, where/when/how/with what accessories, blahblahblah.  I'm naturally extremely curious, so I've asked FI some very specific questions, and he's always answered, even when he's a little embarrassed.  I don't know that he wants that level of detail about me.  But he was rather...erm....friendly for a while after he got back from Iraq, so I definitely don't feel any shame or embarrassment about sharing my experiences with him.  ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we know numbers, names, but beyond that I don't think either of us cares about the specific details
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tmi-tuesday-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:2ae4bcce-0b2f-4aee-89ca-49e6ff445adePost:89cb6172-57b4-41d3-9938-7d82c1a985b2">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>We know everything about each other - except for what we haven't cared enough about to ask about.  Number of partners, how long we were together, where/when/how/with what accessories, blahblahblah.  I'm naturally extremely curious, so I've asked FI some very specific questions, and he's always answered, even when he's a little embarrassed.</strong>  I don't know that he wants that level of detail about me.  But he was rather...erm.... friendly for a while after he got back from Iraq, so I definitely don't feel any shame or embarrassment about sharing my experiences with him.  ;)
    Posted by matuofm[/QUOTE]

This is the exact same for us. I think I have always asked FI more questions then he asked me. The past is the past and all the matters now is what happened between us.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We kind of have an unspoken "don't ask, don't tell" policy.  I don't think either of us cares what happened before we met each other.    
  • edited December 2011

We were eachother's first and only :)  I know some people think that's crazy, but I feel very lucky that we have only been down "that road" with eachother and I couldn't be happier or more satisfied! We will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary on Monday...Can't believe it!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jhawthorne85jhawthorne85 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tmi-tuesday-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:2ae4bcce-0b2f-4aee-89ca-49e6ff445adePost:d1a193d1-dbbe-4c31-8667-7548dd90a88c">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]We were eachother's first and only :)  I know some people think that's crazy, but I feel very lucky that we have only been down "that road" with eachother and I couldn't be happier or more satisfied! We will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary on Monday...Can't believe it!
    Posted by pullmane[/QUOTE]

Same with Chris and I. We've been together for 9 1/2 years and we were each others first and only.
    Photobucket Married at last! *11-18-11*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards