Maine
Options

Registry-check!

We're way behind on this, but we just started our registry at our local cooking store! Easily the most fun I/we have had so far, why didn't we start this earlier?

Now if only lowe's would offer a registry, that's what we really need..

Re: Registry-check!

• Options
    hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So much fun! 

Amazon and myregistry.com both have options where you can add items from any online store to a wedding registry.  You could put stuff from Lowes that you can find online into those registries even though Lowes doesn't officially offer one anymore.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    schadbourneschadbourne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am soo excited about where my FI and I registerd

target, kohls, and pampered chef
  • Options
    britthall06britthall06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What I'd really love is a polite way to say that we'd also appreciate gift cards to lowe's! But I know it's just like asking for cash and super rude. I'm hoping that people will either come up with it on their own or ask my family..we're homeowners, we have everything we need, registered for a few fun things we want, but really would just like to be able to make progress on projects around the house! Here's to hoping for common sense and cash/gift cards. I never thought of pampered chef! That's a great idea!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know what you mean I am also behind on this.. we went into Macy's to do it but I was really disappointed.. I have done Kohls online but I want to see the bathroom stuff in person before I decide.. and Kohls is approximately 5 minutes from my house! I just need to go do it! I love Kohls!! and I highly recommend anything food network! Everything I've gotten so far (for Christmas mostly and the house warming) has been AMAZINGGGG! 

I agree with Lowes/Home Depot... we just bought a house so there's plenty we need but we could use those also!

I love pampered chef.. and should do it there.. but I want everything sooo.. who knows maybe I'll get bored later in between cleaning & laundry!
  • Options
    schadbourneschadbourne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i would say dont write that you want lows gift cards/money anywhere but tell whoever is going to host your shower and some key realitives. From there word of mouth should do its job.
  • Options
    plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Registering is a lot of fun. I went to Williams-Sonoma the other week - SO FUN. Tonight I'm heading to Macy's and Crate & Barrel and I can't wait!!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards