Chit Chat
Options

Flowergirls Seating

Our flowergirls are our daughter and my niece.  We are obviously sitting at the head table during the reception but so are both of my nieces parents (matron of honor and best man).  My question is where should we have the flowergirls sit during the reception. 

P.S. I thought about having a kids table because there will be other children there and having things for them to do, but its just an idea. 

Re: Flowergirls Seating

• Options
    Can they not sit at the head table with you? 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    If the kids are old enough to sit on their own (don't need help eating, etc.) I'd let them sit at their own table and have fun, have some colouring pages and stuff out to entertain them.

Sitting in a long line at a head table is likely not the best idea for antsy kids who probably want to chat and get up and play.  As long as the MOH and BM are fine with their kid away from them as well!  You can put their table right near the front so you can keep an eye on them.

Alternatively you can skip the head table all together, and let the families sit together.  You and hubby with your daughter (and parents or whoever) and MOH/BM with their daughter etc.
  • Options
    I agree with naomikb. I think a kids table sounds fun as long as they are old enough to be on their own.  I also like the idea about having the activities for the kids.  Be sure to include things for kids of all ages.  Ten year olds won't be as excited about coloring as a four year old :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I am giving my flowergirls and ringbearer the choice-sit with us, sit with parents, or sit with the other kids.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards