Florida-South Florida
Options

Bridal Shows?!?

Do any of you ladies know of any upcoming bridal shows? Im interested in going to some and i know of only one coming in April
4/21/2013 @ 12 noon
BAHIA MAR FORT LAUDERDALE BEACH
801 Seabreeze Blvd.
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33316

any other info is greatly appreciated...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: Bridal Shows?!?

• Options
    There is one at Signature Grand sometime in April - thats a really expensive one (I think its like $25 or $30 per person!) but its free food (real food! Not just cheese and fruit!) and free booze and the vendors are all the top of the list. We went to one a year and a half ago and had an amazing time!
  • Options
    there is one on april 7 @ hillcrest country club in hollywood, if you get the perfect wedding guide at any macy's there should be a free ticket or a coupon for money off the ticket.
  • Options
    Closer in date is the South Florida Bridal Show Expo on March 17.  The admision is $8

SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • Options
    Thanks for the info ladies, im going to the one at Hillcrest and the one on 3-17 well thats my bday im not sure ill be able to attend that one LOL

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    There is also one in 2 weeks on March 10 at the Oceanfront Marriott Residence Inn located in Pompano Beach.  That one is free and last time I went to a show hosted by the hotel, there wasn't too many attendees but there was a good amount of vendors.  I get kinda claustrophobic at these shows.  Especially the Perfect Wedding Guide since they try to squeeze so many vendors in a small place.

Anyways the show is on 3/10 and starts at 1pm.  You can RSVP via email to edwige.paulin@concordhotels.com or call 954-590-1000 x1227
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards