Utah

Hotels for wedding night

My Fiance and I want to stay in Salt Lake for our wedding night we don't leave on our honeymoon until Monday and we get married on Saturday. we wanted to stay some where nice. Any suggestions?

Re: Hotels for wedding night

• edited December 2011
    The Little America or the Grand America. They're really nice hotels and about $200 a night.
    Future Angie Ayrton
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto the Little America hotel!  It is a great hotel, very nice rooms, a great spa (if you're interested in that) and reasonably priced.  The Grand America across the street is a gorgeous property too, but quite a bit more expensive.

If you do stay at the Little America, walk across the street to the Grand America for their Sunday brunch.  It is amazing!!

Other hotels to check out to are the Anniversary Inn if you want a B&B or the Hotel Monaco if you want to be downtown.
  • edited December 2011
    We stayed at Little America.  Their honeymoon package includes chocolate covered strawberries, sparkling grape juice (oh Utah) and a a souvenir room key engraved with your names and the wedding date.  Would recoommed it!
  • Goff2010Goff2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Grande America is beautiful- the executive and king suites are awesome. Also, check out the Anniversary Inn. They have themed rooms. Some of them are cheesy, but there are more romantic ones such as the Romeo and Juliet suite. I'm pretty sure it's catered to honeymooners.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards