August 2012 Weddings

Time Off

Of course I am looking forward to my wedding, but I think I am looking forward to 2+ weeks off from work Wooo hooo! 8/17 to 9/5 I cannot wait!

How much time are we taking ladies?
imageAnniversary

Re: Time Off

• I am taking off 8/24-9/3 which I need just 5 or 6 vacation days total.  9/3 is a holiday for us.

I could do more if I wanted, but I am not done with my vacationing for the year, so I want to save some vacation days for other trips!  LOL

8/17 to 9/5 sounds great, enjoy!
  • I agree! I am taking off 13 days, but because I also just bumped down to part time last week I only half to use 3 of may vacation days to do so! Score! Can not wait to spend some days with my new husband not having to worry about work or wedding or anything!
    Photobucket
  • I'm using 3 days of vacation from my full time job and taking the weekend off from my part time job. I can work up to 6 days and 60 hours per week and this gives me Thursday through Monday off. I have a hard time taking off from my full time job because we have pretty high standards to meet. If I don't work I don't meet my productivity number. Now that the wedding is almost here, I'm leaning towards quitting my part time job. I really won't need the money anymore, but I've really enjoyed the people who I work with.
  • I'm taking 15 vacation days plus Labor Day is a holiday so my last day in the office is August 21 and my first day back is September 13.

I CAN'T WAIT for this much time off and for vacation with my new hubbs!
    Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart
  • I'm a teacher so I don't have to take any time off.  But I've been working extra hard to get everything ready for the new school year before the wedding and honeymoon because they day after we get back, the new school year starts.
  • I took off Aug 4th-Aug19th.  Since I work a less than part-time status, I can technically take off as much time as I want since I don't get paid time off, as long as I work a minimum of 3 days a month
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • m tullim tulli member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    I'm just taking off15,16,17. Going back to work the following Monday. Then our honeymoon will be sept 6 sept 16.
    85image 71image 14image
  • I'm taking off the 15th - 26th
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I work in home health care so I don't get paid days off which sucks! I took my wedding day off so I will be off the 17th, 18th and 19th, back to work on Monday
    Cheryl (25) Andy (24) Newlyweds as of 8-17-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pregnancy week by week
  • I'm going back to school this fall, so I left my job nearly 2 1/2 weeks ago.  Had some time off to complete everything for our 8/17 wedding and start school on 8/20!  It's been like a pre-wedding honeymoon!  Have everything I need for both events ready to go and very thankful I won't need to go back to my old position when all is said and done.
  • I'm gone the 20th-25th. We could have come back the 26th, but we both wanted a day to recup before we both go back to work on the 27th. 
  • I took the week of the wedding off July 30-August 3. We will be on our HM August 30-September 8.

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I am off Friday the 17th and Monday the 20th and then back for a few weeks and then we leave for our honeymoon on September 1st. We will be gone 2 weeks, so excited!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards