Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Trance or Electronica Bridal Entrance Song??

Hunbun LOVES his trance. I was hoping to mesh my traditional with his modern by finding the "Bridal Chorus" to a trance beat..... Long shot but I'd be glad to read your ideas!!

Re: Trance or Electronica Bridal Entrance Song??

• Options
    No offense but this sounds like a terrible idea that your guests won't understand and that you'll regret when you watch your wedding video and you're forty. 
  • Options
    Unless you're getting married in a club with strobe lights, I think this would seem out of place at any wedding.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    YOu could play this kind of music at the reception during the dancing or you could make your grand entrance into the reception to a trance song if you want. 
  • Options
    What type of venue are you getting married in?  Check and see if they would even allow this first.  
  • Options
    If you want to walk down the aisle to some electronica, I wouldn't do it to the Bridal Chorus, unless your entire ceremony is that kind of blend of traditional and funky.  I would find another trance song for your entrance, or maybe have a traditional processional and a trance recessional.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    The music is kind of cool and upbeat, but more suited for a recessional or reception entrance music. 

If you are getting married in a church, always check with them first, as most have some requirements or restrictions on the music. 
  • Options
    it seems to me that by doing a song like that as a bridal entrance would be such a kill joy because you'd dance your way down the aisle and then all of a sudden the music stops and your guests are confused and they realize they arent at a rave and now have to calm down to listen to the seriousness of your vows...doesnt work at all...save it for the reception or IMO not at all
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    156image 108image 48image RSVP Due 5/18
    New Bio
  • Options
    I agree, use traditional ceremony music and save the trance for your entrance at your reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards