Florida-Central Florida

Videographer Orlando help

Is there such a thing as a reasonably priced, quality, journalistic/cinematographic type videographer?
It looks like the choices are either the $500 "one camera, somewhat shaky footage" one or the $3000-$8000 "2 HD cameras, top quality" one.
I am looking to stay in the $1500 range with 2 HD cameras (preferably 2 operators) and 8 hour coverage and a quality trailer
Am I just chasing my tail?

Re: Videographer Orlando help

• I love my videographer and they are very reasonable! www.imprintcinema.com --you could definitely stay in your price range, I think they say on their website their packages start at $1275, and it's 2 videographers (a husband and wife).
    They also have that cinematographic feel to it, that's why I picked them. All their sample video are kind of like a music video type thing and they do their full length wedding videos with that movie-like quality. They are so friendly and one of the best decisions I made and I was very concerned about price as well because video can end up costing SO much!

If you decide to contact them let them know Rachel Smith sent you :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We used Seth from Visual Effects by Seth.  We were very pleased and his price was within your budget.  He sent us a sample DVD to watch after our initial conversation on the phone so we could get an idea if his style is what we were looking for.  Super nice guy and very professional.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• I contacted Imprintcinema and if I want 2 videographers for 8 hours of coverage it would be $3000. If I want HD it would be another $750, topping out at $3750
    To get within my range I would have to choose 1 videographer and a max of 5 hours coverage Cry
  • rachel10488rachel10488 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Oh man, that's too bad that didn't work out :( I guess I didn't even think about that because I'm only hiring them for 4.5 hours, 1 hour before ceremony up untill an hour before the night is over because I didn't really care about having pictures/viedo of hours of dancing...but then again I'm only even allowed to have my venue for 5 hours so I didn't even think till now that that's why I've been able to get pretty good prices on vendors.

Well, hopefully you'll be able to find a way to fit someone into your budget! Goodluck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Have you tried Reminisce Productions? We used him for our wedding and we LOVE our video. Tomorrow is our anniversary and we will be watching our full video (again). I've probably watched the full video about 10 times already. Here is our sneak peek from him: http://reminisceproductions.com/blog/sivan-craig-wedding-video-summerlin-house-orlando-florida/

• Call Scott at M fairy tale weddings - 1-855-studio-m  they do a 2 camera shoot in HD and you get it on blue-ray plus 5 dvds. For that I think they charge 1500. Plus, its unlilimted time, so you dont have to worry about 5 hours or 8 hours or overtime prices.
  • Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    I second Visual Effects by Seth.  He did my wedding and he was excellent.  
  • I used WSP Wedding Films, you can find them on the knot under the vendors. They did our wedding and couldn't be more pleased with the quality and price. I think the lowest price is about $850 and the highest is around $2500. Great prices and Jeremy, the owner, is very friendly and is a professional in the video production community. Check them out!
  • I recommend contacting A magic Moment, located in Winter Park, Fl.  I know they have some photo & video specials going on right now.  My friends have hired them for different events and were very pleased with their work.  I know you can find more info on their site but I would email them through their website and find out their pricing.  The website is amagicmoment.com.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards