New Jersey
Options

Mallard Island Yacht Club

Has anyone gone to or had their wedding at this venue?  We loved both Mallard Island and Bonnet Island but can find very few reviews online.  Especially for Mallard Island.

Any feedback would be helpful.

Re: Mallard Island Yacht Club

• Options
    I can't speak to Mallard Island, but I have gone to a wedding on Bonnet Island. It was one of the most beautiful venues I've ever seen! If our families lived closer and our budget was bigger, that would've been the place for us. Aren't they sister venues?
  • Options
    I haven't been to a wedding at either location but they are so beautiful.

• Options
    I haven't been to a wedding there but I've had friends who've attended weddings at Bonnet Island and loved the experience. FI and I chose their other sister venue, The Ashford Estate near Hamilton Twp, which you might want to check out too. They are all gorgeous! Good luck! : )
  • Options
    We looked at both Bonnet Island and Mallard Island for our wedding, both are GORGEOUS. 

Something to note with Mallard Island, the cocktail hour space is a little dark and the dance floor is separate is from the dining area.  BUT they have the world's most amazing bridal suite (it will honestly take your breath away).

Bonnet Island definitely has more of a traditional beach house feel, and a more traditional ballroom.

Both are wonderful venues!
  • Options
    I'm getting married at Mallard Island in September! Feel free to PM me.  We looked at Bonnet Island and Ashford as well--Mallard was our favorite.  :)
  • Options
    Best friend had wedding there! Most amazing place I have ever seen! 
  • Options
    My wedding is booked for the end of august at Mallard. The venue is gorgeous and my contact their, Erin, is awesome, I think I have talked her about 1-2x every week for the past year about my planning process and she is amazing. I had my tasting, the food is delicious, (still waiting on the cake tasting). My sister actually got married at Bonnet a few years ago and it was awesome too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the feedback. We booked mallard island for may.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards