August 2012 Weddings
Options

FEW CHECKS, MET WITH OUR RECEPTION VENUE YESTERDAY!

Well my Mom went and picked her stapless bra up yesterday at Penneys and picked me one up so we have our bras..We go to the seamstress on Wed eve. She also got our cake topper...FI has my ring now but it needs to be resized a couple of sizes bigger and has his tux ordered...He did make contact with the preacher so things are SLOWLY coming together! We went to our venue, Toris Station, yesterday to order the appetizers, food, chair sashes which will be alternating lavender and yellow and our centerpieces.  They had a couple of rooms already decorated and WOW! So beautiful in there and we can see it really coming together..We had the discussion about how they are charging for kids over 3 and L told us that it all works out price wise because when we booked, they waived the 20% surcharge so Mom was fine with that...So for 100 guests, it is riding at almost $3000 and that is with 3 apps and 6.25% tax and Mom was satisfied with that...She said L is so crappy on the phone but in person, she seems really nice...She told us that the evening of the wedding, me and FI mixed drinks are free and she is getting us Ciroc, our favorite vodka.  The ONLY problem is after we left and Mom went on home, she got her guest list brought up on her computer and in addiing kids over 3, it brings our guest list up to about 109 and we still have about 15 that could possibly come so that night, they will charge for the Xtras..I can't believe just last Sunday, we were at like 45 ish? Our FINAL count is due 1 week before the wedding so we have about 2 weeks to get ahold of the ppl. who just can't or won't let us know...

Cheryl (25) Andy (24) Newlyweds as of 8-17-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pregnancy week by week

Re: FEW CHECKS, MET WITH OUR RECEPTION VENUE YESTERDAY!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards