Florida-West Coast

Has anyone gotten married at Siesta Dunes on Siesta Key?

My FH's mom checked out Siesta Dunes yesterday as well as the Tropical Breeze Resort.  I think she liked Siesta Dunes better but she won't come right out and say it. 

Have any of your gotten married at Siesta Dunes (or is anyone planning a wedding there)?  What was your experience like?  Any tips on questions to ask or a specific unit we should rent?  Was it a pain for guests to get back and forth to the Village?  If you had to do it over, would you do it there again? 

Re: Has anyone gotten married at Siesta Dunes on Siesta Key?

• I remember while doing some research I found some negative reviews for them...but I'm trying to  locate that for you now. I'll post it if I find it.  

My advice is to try and find reviews on the site on any websites you can...
  • Were getting married in May on Siesta Key and having out reception at tropical breeze resort!  Can't wait!  So excited, weve been there twice making plans, its going to be epic!  lol     :)    
  • Does anyone have pictures from the reception at Tropical Breeze Resort? Also, how many guests did you have? I am getting married on siesta key next september and thinking about having my reception at tropical breeze. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards