Florida-North Florida

wedding vendors- st. augustine area

Hello, I am "new" to posting on the board but have been creeping around reading posts for about 3 months now.  :)

With just a few short months to my big day in St. Augustine/Vilano Beach, I am looking for some tips/thoughts suggestions.  My FI and I are Kansas City natives, so this will be a beach destination wedding for us. 

Bridesmaid Dresses-  I am stuck between the color options of silver or light/tiffany blue.  Has anyone seen either of these on a beach that they really liked?

Hair/Make-Up- Looking for someone who does BOTH and could come to me in Vilano Beach area.

Photographers- I have a handful of photographers I really like, but  I can't seem to pull the trigger.  Budget is $1,500 max but my requirements are pretty simple- few hours of coverage and rights to images on a CD.

Music-  Has anyone used an individual musician for their beach ceremony- something simple and affordable?

Rentals- Looking for good experiences with chair rentals for beach wedding.  

THANKS!!!

Re: wedding vendors- st. augustine area

• Hi, I would go with the light/tiffany blue for the Bridesmaid dresses, seems like it would fit in better with the beach ;-)

If you're still in need of an Officiant I would recommend It's Official! www.itsofficial.webs.com - Very affordable, great guy and willing to travel!
  • My bridesmaids are a light/tiffany blue and our reception is on the beach :) we're using light blue & tan... some dark navy blue elements and our florist is using greens in the flowers.

We're using simply makeup - we're getting ready at the hampton inn which is vilano beach area and they're comign to us. It might be a $50 travel charge. I can't remember. But they were really reasonable and I've seen girls on the boards say good things.

I LOVE my photographer. He did an amazing job with our engagement photos and another friend's wedding. He has different tier levels depending on the hours you want - look up Seth Beaudreau You won't regret it. I met with another photographer who was also a photographer for the PGA. He was just so business like - really cheap. He was $1500 and threw in all these extras like the engagement photos and some photo things that I could make myself on snapfish. Seth was just passionate about his work. i really enjoyed meeting with him. I got Seth for 11 hours for $1800 I think. Something like that. So you could definitely get him for $1500 if you don't need him the whole day. You get a CD and the rights to all the pics to print them yourself.

We're doing a church wedding so I can't help with officiant. We're having a violinist - Kyle Wehner
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards