Rhode Island

May 2012 Newport Brides

Hi, I'm getting married on Sat 5/19/2012 and am looking for someone who is getting married on Fri 5/18/2012 to split a room block with me.

If you are a Newport bride, you know the frustration of trying to find a hotel that allows a single night stay (so absolutely annoying...I would have never booked my wedding in Newport if I knew!!).   

Please let me know if anyone is interested OR if you have any ideas for a hotel that allows a single night block.  

PS It must be clean!  The Ramada is the only hotel that offered a single night block, but they received HORRIBLE reviews about being flithy and gross.  

Thanks!

Re: May 2012 Newport Brides

• Did you check out the Quaility Inn and Suites? They're just over the Newport townline in Middletown, so a super quick ride to downtown (don't know where your venue is....). For our Oct. 2011 wedding they did single nights, and I know they're super clean. There's also a Comfort Inn and Suites across the street that may do the same thing.

GL!
    We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • I am using Newport Beach Hotel and Suites for my fall wedding. Rachelle has been great to work with. Growing up in Newport, I am not shocked you are having a problem...you are hitting the start of the tourist season. Good luck!
  • I'm not sure when the 'peak' season starts, but I booked blocks at the Marriott and the Hyatt and neither have a 2 night minimum.  I am getting married on May 4th (Friday).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards