Florida-West Coast
Options

water side ceremony

I'm looking for a place to get married.. on a bayside or waterside of some sort. we were going to have a beach wedding but i got my dress and its not the best kind of dress for the sand. places like the crosley estate where the ceremony can be on grass..? if you have any suggestions please let me know.
Looking in the Venice, Nokomis, Sarasota Area.

Re: water side ceremony

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There are lots of outdoor patios, decks and grassy "turf" gazebos in St Pete Beach (north of Sarasota). The Sirata, Grand Plaza and Tradewinds Island Grand, to name a few.

Congrats on your dress and good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    CJTeacupCJTeacup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Venice, you might want to check out Historic Spanish point located in Osprey

http://www.historicspanishpoint.org/Weddings_.htm

Sarasota garden club is another cool location, but i don't think they are on the water. Selby Gardens, Ringling, etc.. there are bunch of great locations in Sarasota. Good luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Palm Island Resort, Cape Haze!

We are getting married here but it is amazing!
    You can do the beach thing, or they have a nice gazebo near the club house. There is decking all around the clubhouse that even overlooks the water.

I'm sure if you talk to Susan and let her know what you want she can tell you how they can make it happen.

Congrats.
    Amanda
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards