Chit Chat

military wedding color question

I am getting married in May and REALLY want my HTB to wear his choker white uniform BUT my dress is Champagne. The bridesmaids are going to be in all black...I am horrible at colors and what looks good together etc...what do you all think of his white and my champagne?

Re: military wedding color question

• I'm not extremely good with colors, either, but I think it will be beautiful. My daddy is wearing his choker whites when he gives me away [: My dress isn't 100% white, it's got a lot of pearly detail. Bit when i think of champagne/white i'm not disgusted... haha! I think you should do whatever YOU want, even if that's putting the GM in striped ties and polka-dotted suits. 
    *marc & catrina*
    *10.9.10*
  • I think its fine. Your dress and his uniform are separate pieces of clothing. No one expects him to have a champagne uniform. His uniform is going to be the same color no matter what color your dress is, so I don't think anyone will care, and personally, I don't think it will look bad.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • It will look wonderful!  Your dress is actually a shade of white so even if you gown was bright white, they wouldn't both necessarily match.
  • It'll be fine!!!

My dress has red on it that in no way matches FIs blood stripe on his uniform but that's OK.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards