New Jersey - South
Options

HELP!! - Berkeley Hotel, Asbury Park - Anyone get married there? Or go to a wedding there?

Hi all!

My FH and I want to get married next fall, preferably October. We just started planning 3 weeks ago and we are not even officially engaged. He asked my dad if he had his blessing, which was really sweet, but no proposal yet (it is coming). My FH has been awesome so far with all the planning, especially since we want to have a wedding at the Jersey Shore and venues book up quickly there. After looking at about 10 venues, we have settled on the Berkeley Hotel in Asbury Park. It was the only venue that I felt giddy when I walked in, it was just breathtaking. The only thing is, I cannot find many reviews online about having a wedding at the hotel and the food (food is the top priority for us). My mom (who is more than a little overbearing) started to read trip advisor and yelp and read a lot of awful reviews about the hotel and is feeling nervous and giving me a hard time. I love the venue, but I don't want her to say, "I told you so." a year from now.

Any help or advice that you can offer would be much appreciated!! Thanks for your help!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: HELP!! - Berkeley Hotel, Asbury Park - Anyone get married there? Or go to a wedding there?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards