Illinois-Chicago

Oak Brook Hills - Anyone had a wedding there?

Hi Girls, We are considering having a wedding at OB Hills -- anyone have any feedback on this venue?  We are thinking of the tent by the golf course. We'd love any feedback on the Oak Brook area and especially OB HIlls resort - thank you!!!!

Re: Oak Brook Hills - Anyone had a wedding there?

• edited December 2011

This was an option for where we would have our wedding, but it was booked. I have only heard great things, so I would say go for it!!!

• edited December 2011
    I've done a corporate event there.  The hotel staff was incredible and the location is gorgeous!
  • edited December 2011
    I actually worked here before... I agree with the above. It's a beautiful venue and their Pavilion Tent is a perfect place for your wedding. The best part of the tent at this facility is that it is temperature controlled so your guests will not suffer in the heat or cold. You'll have to check it out in person...
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Mayslake Peabody in Oak Brook, it's an old estate mansion, it has a chapel on the grounds. I am super excited about this place.
    This is a park district facility, and you can bring in your own catering. No prefered list to have to choose from.
    We will marry in front of the chapel and have our reception in the Event Hall.
    www.mayslakepeabody.com
  • edited December 2011
    I grew up down the street from Oak Brook Hills, so I've been there many times for various things (not for a wedding though). The grounds are very pretty, and it's in a convenient location for people from really any area. Oak Brook is kind of in the middle of 355, 88, 83, and 294, so it's pretty easy and quick to get to.
    Our ceremony and reception both will be at the Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards