Rhode Island

Simply Dainty?

Has anyone gone to Simple Dainty for shoes? Are they expensive? They are closed this whole week for vacation so Im curious.

Or what about Krystals shoes? Are they expensive? Positive or negative experiences?

Re: Simply Dainty?

• mary106mary106 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure about the prices on shoes at Simply Dainty - but I got my veils there and absolutely loved the service and attention to detail. I also know that if you order your BM shoes through her she will have them dyed black for free after the wedding.

My thoughts on Krystals - overpriced and RUDE! The owner is apparently not into the business anymore. I bought my wedding shoes from him and returned them because they were dirty (I think he gave me the display because they were ready right then and there, and he orders all of them)...and he refused to order another pair, because he said he couldn't promise the next pair wouldn't look the same! What kind of attitude is that? He literally let my business go...
  • 336339336339 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just went there last week. The owner was great and so helpful.  Prices seem reasonable. 
  • caralinda1985caralinda1985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Got my shoes and jewelry from there.  The owner is great to work with.
  • kathanddavekathanddave member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to agree with Mary 106, the owner of Krystals was so rude.  My MOH and Bridesmaid got their shoes there and he could care less about our business.  In addition when I called for directions and asked if he was affected by the flooding he said "what are you talking about?" We followed his directions only to have to take detour after detour due to the flooding.  Then we got home and one of my BMs shoes were two different sizes.  I also heard he is closing his shop.  I would stay away and go with Simply Dainty.
  • edited December 2011
    I HATE SIMPLY DAINTY.

I might have caught her on a bad day, but the owner was really rude to us so just to spite her, we made our own jewelry:

She wanted to charge us $60 per bracelet, we made all of our jewelry (me and my three girls) for less than $40.  It's not about money though, even if making it ourselves was more expensive, that woman was not getting a penny out of me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards