Connecticut
Options

Tattoo wording

Ok- first I have to share that 1 year ago today, FI proposed! YEA! :-) Memories....

Ok- second is I want to get a tattoo of something that is meaningful for marrying my FI. This will be my 4th tattoo. FI and I are going to CA this week and I plan to get one from LA Ink (High Voltage Tattoo) from the show on TLC. I was thinking of getting "You Are" on my left wrist (that is the title of our wedding song). Or, I was thinking of getting "To have & to hold".

If you were to get a tattoo that has to do with your FI (as far as words, lyrics, vows, etc), what would you get?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Tattoo wording

• Options
    banana468banana468 member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The first thing that comes to mind is "You fill up my senses" and then our wedding date.  It's the lyrics to Annie's Song by John Denver which was our wedding song.

If we had pet names for each other I'd consider that too.

• Options
    ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would get "Worth the Wait." It's engraved on the inside of N's ring and it means a lot to us - he was deployed to Iraq for a good chunk of our relationship and we always used to say that the other was worth the wait. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought about getting the infinity symbol (sideways 8) with our initials above and the date below. H isn't a big fan of the 3 I already have though.
    Pregnancy Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg tatoos scare me!!! I don't think I could get one :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I always wanted to get "til' death" because our love and tattoos are pretty much permanently there till death unless you go through the horrible process of removing ethier or. I like the idea of a short verse from the vows though, and that would be awesome to get it done at high voltage! yay date twinnie
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    jmestylejmestyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tattooed his name on my lower stomach area. I know...its a huge no-no to do this but whatever!
    I've been involved with him for over 10 years and living together for 5.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards