August 2012 Weddings
Options

Aug 17th Brides: Officially in the teens!!!

NINETEEN days to go!!!! Can you believe it!?! Just a little over 2 weeks left!!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Aug 17th Brides: Officially in the teens!!!

• Options
    Haha! I know! This morning I woke up and thought. "Ok, how many days now? Hmm, Friday it was 21, so today it must be... 19?! That can't be right! Holy crap!"
    I was sure that at this point I'd be rushing around, still trying to get the "big" things done. Nope, not really. Finishing a few DIY things, figuring out details like how long my dad's band will play... Crazy. And exciting! :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    oh wow....talk about PRESSURE! I really really need to get my butt moving!
    image 223 Invited
    image 127 Wouldn't miss it
    image 64 Passed on the fun
    image 32 Still undecided
    RSVP Date: August 1, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah I'm mainly just down to the minor details now - all of the big stuff is in place so I don't have to worry if something happens and I can't get the little things done - nothing will fall apart if none of this remaining stuff works out :D
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    So work will be kicking my ass this week because I didn't work at all from home this weekend as I told myself I would on Friday afternoon. But the good news is that I checked like 10 things off my to-do list this weekend and I feel much more confident with the remaning tasks. My lunch today will have to be phone calls to vendors but I finished all my DIY projects which was a very long list.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards