Ohio-Northeast

Makeup Artist in Canton, Alliance, Salem area????!!!!

I'm looking for a makeup artist to do my makeup for my wedding in June! Let me know if you have any suggestions! :) 
Thank you:) 
SAM 

Re: Makeup Artist in Canton, Alliance, Salem area????!!!!

• shannamarietshannamariet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have two for you! Carol Martin Salon is great. They do both airbrush and regular makeup application.  I had Rochelle and she was terrific.  Long story they are no longer able to accommodate my party so I began a search for someone new.  I had a trial done with Kevin at the Dior counter in Dillards at Belden Village mall this weekend and he was amazing! Very talented and great personality.  I ended up booking him immediately. He is willing to travel so he could come right to you and pricing is very reasonable.  If you have any questions about either let me know I'm happy to help Laughing
  • edited December 2011
    HI! I would absolutely love information on the man from DIOR. Please send info my way. Thanks! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Neveah Salon and Spa, In Minerva does a good job.

For my wedding day makeup I booked one of the makeup artists at the Dior counter in Macy's at Westfield Belden Village Mall. He does a GREAT job, for a nice price.
    Actually doing all 5 of my bridesmaids, my mom, and future mother-in-law also, he's meeting us here! (Minerva-area).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards