Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Chairs and Bridal portrait locations

Hi friends!

I haven't really introduced myself, but I am gettting married on Sept 21 and couldn't be more excited about it. I stalk these boards fairly regularly so I feel like I already know some of you :)

My fiance and I are on a very limited budget and we have been really lucky so far in the planning process. I have run into two small issues that you ladies might be able to help me with.

1. CHAIRS. My venue (the lovely Winfrey Point) has awful chairs. I'm not too picky about the chairs for the reception, because everything is DIY and very casual, but I don't want my ceremony to have this gorgeous site and ugly chairs. Garden style chairs are fine by me, but has anyone seen them for less than 2.50/piece? That's the lowest I'm finding.

2. Bridal portrait location! I love unique bridal portraits but I need some help with Dallas locations (I grew up in Fort Worth, so I'm fairly unfamiliar). I like more "urban" nontraditional photos--exposed brick, etc. but I would prefer a venue I didn't have to pay for. I would also like some pretty outdoor shots, but since my bridals are set for August 4, I know I won't want to spend too much time outside. I AM using this beauty for some of my shots, but I want some other unique photos too. 

Thanks so much! :)
Valery

Re: Chairs and Bridal portrait locations

• Options
    Congrats! I'm getting married Sept. 21st also! Hopefully some ladies can give you tips on your two questions
  • Options
    Hello!

Sadly, I don't know where you could get chairs for much cheaper than that.  My friend who got married at WP got her chairs from Ducky Bob's, but I don't know what she spent.

As for bridals, you might check out some places in downtown Plano.  You MIGHT find a place that won't charge you to take pics.  I don't really know of many places that don't charge a fee.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards