Colorado-Denver
Options

Gourmet Fine Catering

I was just curious if anyone used, talked to, or knew anyone who has used Gourmet Fine Catering? I met with them and liked them but read some pretty bad reviews. Just wondering if anyone had any input... Thanks!

Re: Gourmet Fine Catering

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have my tasting with them tonight! So far I've been happy. I know that isn't much to go on, sorry.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have my tasting with them next month.  I saw the reviews too, but they have been fine so far on email with me.  Hopefully someone on here will have had experience with them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree! I had a great time at my tasting and they have been great getting back to me as well! Thank you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Update- I had my tasting and it was fantastic! I had a large group with me, and nobody had tasted such fantastic "wedding food" let alone plated wedding food. I am so excited for the wedding now, only 9 months to go :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm using them for my wedding in April. They are the preferred caterer at my venue (parkside mansion) and I was not willing to pay hundreds of $$$ to use someone else. My first event designer was Aimee and I fired her (that sounds so harsh!!!) because she never returned my calls and wasn't providing me with info i needed on time. I'm now working with Jolene and have been pleased. She returns my calls/e-mails, answers my questions and is very nice. I've heard some bad reviews as well, but I didn't really have a choice so I'm making the best of it! We tasted both food and cake and both were amazing! They have also been great about staying in my budget, which is super helpful. that's my 2 cents!
  • Options
    DanielleSCMDanielleSCM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't use them for my wedding, but I had their food at an office Christmas party. It was really pretty delicious for hors d'ouevres at an office building! I even looked them up to see who had done the food because it was so good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards