Delaware
Options

Bachelor Party?

Where did your guys go for their bachelor party?

We're coming in from out of town to Rehoboth Beach- as is everyone else in our wedding and my fiances brother - the best man - is struggling to plan a bachelor party. So just looking for some fun bars for them to go to -  any ideas?  They have a party bus so anywhere within an hour from Rehoboth would be great.
I've already heard of Secrets in OC, MD - it's on their agenda, but that's about it.

This may sound a little weird but I had an awesome bachelorette party with my girls and I want him to have the same. He deserves it.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bachelor Party?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Are they looking to do an all day event or just something at night?

If it's an all day thing there's paint ball and laser tag in Ocean City which would be fun. 

Dewey is on the way from Rehoboth to Ocean City and there are several fun bars all within walking distance.

The Lighthouse, The Rudder, Starboard are all worth checking out.

If Seacrets is definitely on the agenda I would reccommend sticking to Ocean City.  There's the party block that has 3 clubs in one.  

Also if it's a full-day event my girlfriends and I enjoy day drinking at Searets and then going to Jolly Rogers (its an awesome water park) when we're a little tipsy.  JR is $21 from 3-6, it's a good time.
    you can call me B$
    read my blog b!tches my read shelf:
    Brittany's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    wicked+faerywicked+faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we did a joint party. dinner & hanging out at the hotel.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beebe has some great ideas- I don't know that I have much to add, but depending on when they're going, just make sure you pump him full of water! :) OCMD has been known to give me worse hangovers than any other location... but it's usually because I didn't drink enough water to compensate for being at the beach all day. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know OCMD well enough to give recs, but I have to say that all sounds fun.

My hubs went to AC for his bach party, and I went to Philly for mine. 
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    gmcr78gmcr78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto beebe.  Seacrets is fun, and it's also a good day spot, b/c you can hang out on the rafts out in the bay and drink.  Dewey is a great place for nightlife b/c there are so many great bars within the 1 mile stretch that is the whole town. 
  • Options
    dcbowmandcbowman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the suggestions girls - I love the Jolley Rodger idea for myself!! :) There's nothing better then day drinking! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards