Washington-Seattle
Options

Affordable Florist

Hi all, 

Does anyone have any recommendations for a florist?  I'm looking for someone who would be willing to work with a budget on the smaller side.  The wedding is in Ballard, so someone closer to Seattle would be great!

Thank you so much for your help!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Affordable Florist

• Options
    Metropolitan Maket? I hear good things about them.

How large is your wedding, is it something that one can do if you order flowers online?
  • Options
    How small is the budget?  My florist was amazing - (Lana from Seattle Floral Design)
  • Options
    I'm looking at a budget of around $1500-$1800.  It's 65-70 guests and only three attendants for me and for my FI.  I know I don't want to do them myself as I am definitely not creatively talented!  

I hadn't thought about Metropolitan Market... I will look into that!

Thanks for your help!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, Met Market has an amazing floral section. Where are you getting married in Ballard? I was hunting for a neat space in that area for a while but kept coming up blank!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    We're having the reception at Ray's Boathouse.  They have a beautiful event space with a deck and indoor space. It's a great fit for our small-ish wedding.  We're excited!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh I love that place!! Congrats!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I had approx 150 guests and had my florist do my flowers for less than 2k...  it included the following: 4 BM bouquets, 4 GM boutonnieres, 1 grooms boutonniere, 1 bridal bouquet (plus a toss bouquet), 2 altar arrangements that also served as backdrops at the reception, and 15 centerpieces for the reception. The main flowers included calla lillies and white orchids

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards