New York-New York City
Options

More than Music Reviews?

Hi Brides!

I am looking for that DJ to take my wedding to the next level.  My fiance does not want a band, and I am fine with that.  However, I do not want a Sweet 16 type DJ...I want a DJ that will make my wedding feel special.  I have heard that More than Music is great and has live music pieces accent the DJ while he is playing.  In theory, that sounds great!  Does anyone have any opinions on them? 

Thanks!

Re: More than Music Reviews?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm about to sign a contract with them.  I was looking for some brides who used them as well, but didn't receive any replies to my post.  Our reception location (W Union Square) strongly recommended them.  Any feedback would be great before these papers are faxed over though :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am meeting with them on Tuesday.  I am hesitant because they do not have any videos or CDs to show us so we can hear them.  But I have heard that they are amazing from numerous people....so we will see!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wanted a dj that wasn't about the typical and I found it in Rob at Colorblind Productions.  He did my cousin's wedding.  Although he does weddings he's not a stereotypical wedding dj.  He really knows his music.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How did your meeting go with them?  I was also concerned with them not having any CDs.  Let me now what you thought of them.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards