May 2013 Weddings

Checks!

Got some checks done this morning! We bought the groomsmen gifts, personalized flask. They actually look really nice, FI got one as well. 
Also got personalized beverage napkins that look so nice online I'm worreid they wont look nice once they come in. 

Also trying to decide which wedding insurance to get, that should get done today as well with FFIL's help. 

Feels good to get stuff done!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
192 invited image
69 will be there image
5 will be missing out image
 118 haven't RSVP'Dimage
RSVP Deadline: May 3rd

Re: Checks!

• Congrats on the check!!!
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Where did you get the napkins from? I bought ours from the knot shop and they look great! I bought some matchbooks to add to welcome bags and I got them there too. I just bought some more last night because they had a great black Friday sale.
  • congrats! what is wedding insurance?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_checks-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:2b64817f-b5ee-40fb-ac51-073552a977dePost:e9677a57-7952-49b3-b368-fac13d7fb89f">Re:Checks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where did you get the napkins from? I bought ours from the knot shop and they look great! I bought some matchbooks to add to welcome bags and I got them there too. I just bought some more last night because they had a great black Friday sale.
    Posted by Sharpschruter22[/QUOTE]

I got my stuff from the knot as well. The sale prices were too good to pass up
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    192 invited image
    69 will be there image
     118 haven't RSVP'Dimage
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_checks-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:2b64817f-b5ee-40fb-ac51-073552a977dePost:1ccca7cb-131f-4303-be62-ae811d062d8c">Re: Checks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]congrats! what is wedding insurance?
    Posted by aprahamian2[/QUOTE]

Wedding insurance is a one time payment in which certain things are covered for your wedding. Like for example lets say for some reason the wedding needs to be canceled or rescheduled because someone in your family gets sick. The wedding insurance covers the cost that you might not get back if you didn't get the insurance. My venue which is both my ceremony and reception site does not allow you to get married there without wedding insurance and actually it's something I'd really consider looking into. There are a lot of articles around this subject many of which say its not a bad idea to purchase wedding insurance.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    192 invited image
    69 will be there image
     118 haven't RSVP'Dimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards