North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Videography

Hello all,
I am getting married in Kitty Hawk on Aug. 3 and am looking for an affordable videographer. The ones on the OBX Wedding Association site that had rates up were much to high for my budget, since I am already paying a lot for photography.

Any ideas for videgraphers that do not charge a crazy amount? I was also thinking about using one of the services where guests capture the event on HD cameras. Any thoughts?
Always try to be a little kinder than is necessary. ? J.M. Barrie

Re: Videography

• Options
    Hello!

Has your photographer offered a discount if you add that on to your package?  I can't say that I know of anyone other than the ones already listed, but maybe a few of the other posters will pop in.  I would also consider looking in Elizabeth City to see if anyone would be interested in coming down as it isn't that far away.  I am sure they would be much cheaper.

• Options
    Thanks for the suggestion of Elizabeth City, I didn't think to look there but have been looking around Chesepeake/Hampton Roads. Unfortunately the photographer doesn't offer videography services.
    Always try to be a little kinder than is necessary. ? J.M. Barrie
  • Options
    are you trying to stay in the 1k-2k range? what are you expecting? highlight reel, full ceremony coverage, etc?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards