July 2012 Weddings

Have you picked out your shoes yet? Show a photo!

I haven't decided on which shoes to wear.  I'm not a seasoned heel wear at all, so a moderate heel is best, and something I can reuse in the future.

I wish I had a more extensive shoe collection to pick from.  I'd love to use a shoe I already own, but all my heels are black!

Post away!

Re: Have you picked out your shoes yet? Show a photo!

• AllyG303AllyG303 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2012

I love my shoes. (Steve Madden Karisma in midnight blue). I like wearing heels, but I tend to schlump when I wear them...and I'm only about an inch shorter than FI in most heels, and it was proving to be difficult finding lower heels that were cute.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • I am having my shoes dyed blue

• Oh Fun! I just got mine on Friday :) I normally don't wear heels, but I fell in love with these, the platform on the toe part makes them soooo easy to walk in!!
    *~The Future Mrs. Paine~*

*~Planning Bio Updated April 16th~*

image 331 invited image 107 are ready to party image 96 are missing out image 128 can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 30th!
  • This will be dyed in red!
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • These are mine; they fit with the Cinderella dress. ;)
    I bought them at DSW; they have great coupons and a wide variety of heels, i just bought a pair from them with a low heel this summer to wear as a bridesmaid, but unfortunately I dont have a picture of those.

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ughhh the shoe thing is stressing me out! I'm in the same boat with you Ally, except I'm probably an inch taller than FI in heels. Though he likes it, I don't like the look in pics lol so I'm going with flats as well. Love yours btw!

Mekiakoo where did you get yours?
  • These are mine! But I sure as heck didn't pay that price for them lol.

• Ugh I have a feeling I'll be running around a couple days before my fitting trying to find my shoes! I hate trying to find shoes.  I love yours though mekiakoo, where did you get them?

Anniversary
  • mekiakoomekiakoo member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_picked-out-shoes-yet-show-photo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:0bf02bc2-71d9-46e0-9be8-8021b787b30aPost:5fce91a9-7061-4282-b9d7-bb9840704b1e">Re: Have you picked out your shoes yet? Show a photo!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ughhh the shoe thing is stressing me out! I'm in the same boat with you Ally, except I'm probably an inch taller than FI in heels. Though he likes it, I don't like the look in pics lol so I'm going with flats as well. Love yours btw! Mekiakoo where did you get yours?
    Posted by Nati05[/QUOTE]

I got mine at the Wedding Shoppe, but here is the link to the shoes on their website: <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.weddingshoppeinc.com/pr/Dyeables-Inc-Anette/3193/3198/29020">http://www.weddingshoppeinc.com/pr/Dyeables-Inc-Anette/3193/3198/29020</a>

For all their dyeable shoes go to: <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.weddingshoppeinc.com/cr/Shoes/3193/3198?Narrow0=Dyeables+Inc_Designer_141_Dyeables+Inc">http://www.weddingshoppeinc.com/cr/Shoes/3193/3198?Narrow0=Dyeables+Inc_Designer_141_Dyeables+Inc</a>

Hope this helps!!

ETA: this is for you too, Michelle!!
  • Wow...I'm surprised to see lotsa flats. These are my shoes (with the faintest hint of pink). I'll prob be wishing I had worn flats by the end of the night. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited January 2012
    syddy88: I love your shoes!

Here are mine: Jimmy Choo Clue Glitter Slingback Pumps
    http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/jimmy-choo-clue-glitter-slingback-pump-nordstrom-exclusive/3026917 (I can't paste the picture for some reason)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am wearing a pair of wedge flip flops for our ceremony and changing into a pair of flat flip flops.  I don't have pictures of them just yet since I am not quite sure where they are after our move.  haha!
    Cate Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Whatever I wear, I want to keep them on the entire night!  I once wore some sexy peep toe platform pumps (they looked hawt!), but I was seriously crippled at the end of the event.  Could not even walk normally barefooted to my car!

• edited January 2012
    These are mine!! They were given to me as a gift and I LOVE THEM!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 250 invited image 67 are ready to party image 15 are missing out image 168 are making me wait rsvp's due back June 22nd!
  • These are mine!  Got them at Payless for grand total of $10.60!  haha, I didn't want to wear heals, because I can't walk in them very well, but I still wanted purple shoes...so I found these and was in love!

• Jenjen--I almost bought the i-dreamys in fuschia! I love those shoes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • Here are mine.  I had to have blue and found these on KateSpade.com.  Bought these pretty quickly after I got engaged...glad I bought them before I started saving money...lol

Anniversary
  • Here are mine! I fell in love and couldn't help it. I think I need to find a) heel protectors (so that the shoe doesn't get ruined and so that you don't sink into the dirt as much) and b) a pair of flats to dance in after my feet break!

They're Seychelles and called the "I Do" Pump- quite appropriate!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Here are mine! I'm also thinking about flats or sneakers for under the dress at the reception, since these are so high.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Here are mine.  I'm also planning on getting ballet flats in the same color

. Anniversary aandt image
  • I'll be wearing these for pictures only.

No idea what I'll be wearing for the majority of the day... something with a much smaller heel.  For the reception I'll be in flip flops.  I'm a tomboy when it comes to heels.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_picked-out-shoes-yet-show-photo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:0bf02bc2-71d9-46e0-9be8-8021b787b30aPost:df7484f3-cbfa-446b-a951-f63ca1398f8e">Re: Have you picked out your shoes yet? Show a photo!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow...I'm surprised to see lotsa flats. These are my shoes (with the faintest hint of pink). I'll prob be wishing I had worn flats by the end of the night. 
    Posted by pillsburyaj[/QUOTE]

I would assume it is because a lot of our wedding will take place outside?? Mine is and I don't want my heels to be sinking in the grass- but I'll probably break both of my ankles before I'm even able to walk 10 steps. Heels are not for me, no thank you!
  • I haven't purchase them yet, but these are the ones I am getting:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I was convinced I wanted to wear red shoes.  It was difficult finding ones that fit my taste. I also had bad experiences attempting to buy look alike deigner shoes online. My fiance convinced me to try these on and once I did he said, "You are done!!!  Those are the shoes!!!" I'm in love with my new shoes.  They are not red, but I'll get a red pedicure. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards