New Hampshire
Options

Signing off...

Between tonight and the next few days I know I'll be super busy so I thought now would be a good time to do this. I have been on the knot for the entire time I have been engaged (2.5 years) and I am so glad I found this place, it is wonderful!

It has been great getting ideas and support for everything over the whole planning process from criticism, to vendor recommendations, to letting me vent when I needed it and of course GTG's. Thank you to everyone who helped me in anyway and thanks for caring enough to help :)

And to those of you I have gotten close to (you know who you are) it has been awesome getting to know you! It was wonderful seeing all your weddings from planning stages through the day of and I can't believe mine is finally here! I seriously felt like this day would never come and now, it's so surreal! I hope that we all stay friends :)
(of course, one more wedding to go after me, can't wait to see that to it's end as well!)

Again, thank you, thank, you thank you!
I can't wait to come back on the flip side! and share pictures and reviews of course :)

Here's hoping the sun comes out a little on Saturday and all goes beautifully!

-Arez16

***And Laura, hope you have an awesome day too!****
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Signing off...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am SOOOOO excited for you!  I cannot wait to see pictures and I know everything will go beautifully.  Good luck and enjoy it!  Hope to see you next time I'm in NH. 
    :-)
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amanda -
    I know everything will be beautiful and perfect! Have fun on your honeymoon and I can't wait to see how everything turns out!!! Congrats again!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I felt like this day would never come for you TOO, but I am so glad it's finally here!  You are going to be a stunning bride... I hope you have the most wonderful day!
    <3 YB
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!!!! A thousand congrats to you! I know everything will just be perfect! :)
  • Options
    mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations--it's finally here!  Enjoy every moment and come back to give us reviews and post pics as soon as you can.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • Options
    ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't believe your day has finally come! You have put so much effort and thought into every detail of your day, and it's going to be amazing to see it all come together. Your day is going to be beautiful, perfect, and everything you've ever dreamed it would be. I can't wait to see and hear all about it when you come back as a MRS! Enjoy every second of your day - it goes by so fast - and enjoy the honeymoon! CONGRATULATIONS and see you on the other side! <3
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  You have been such a great help on here.  Good luck this weekend you will have a beautiful day (I'm praying for SUN).  Enjoy every min of your day and post TONS of pics.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations your day is finally here!! I'm hoping the weather holds out for you! Have a great honeymoon and I can't wait to see pictures!
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • Options
    EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Arez, so excited for you that this day has finally come! Can't wait to see pictures! Best wishes, enjoy every second of your special day!
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  You've had so many ups and downs, you deserve the best day!  I cant wait to see pictures and read your review!  I hope the Indian Ridge is everything you hoped it would be.  Enjoy it!  And thank you for all the help and recommendations you have shared along the way!
  • Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    edited December 2011
    Yay Amanda!!!!!   Its finally your turn!  I'm so excited for you, and I'll be thinking of you while I'm at a different wedding on Saturday!  Crossing my fingers for good weather and an amazing day for you!!
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I hope you have a beautiful day!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations AREZ!  I hope your day is everything you worked for and then some!  You will be a beautiful bride and we will see you on the onther side!  <3 You

Congrats on becoming a Mrs!!
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards