Oregon
Options

Outdoor/Barn Venues

I know I've got quite a while until the big day, but we're trying to set a strict budget to follow since we are still both in school. We're absolutely in love with and outdoor woodsy ceremony and an indoor barn reception in the Portland/ Vancouver area.
Any suggestions?

Re: Outdoor/Barn Venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    McMenamins Grand Lodge!!! This is a great outdoor location for ceremony/ receptions on a budget..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The McMennamins Cornelius Pass Roadhouse offers the Round Barn - awesome venue just limits your guest count to less than 100 people.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Actually, we had planned on 140 guests at the Cornelius Pass Roadhouse Barn without a problem (roughly 100 showed and there was TONS of room inside).  The Grand Lodge does not have a barn.

Also a barn at Scappoose Creek Inn.  Camp Colton is rustic, but I don't know if there's an actual barn there.

• Options
    smashley6320smashley6320 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are getting married at the Cornelius Pass Roadhouse next summer and our guestlist is over 200.

• Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Jenkins Estate has a barn, too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you want a BEAUTIFUL outdoor reception and an indoor barn check out Postlewait's.

I'm having my wedding here and it is gorgeous. THey also have an old western saloon for a bar, which makes for super cute pictures. It's a little far out (Canby), but I grew up there so it's not too bad when you're used to it.

Hope this helps!
    "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person." - Germaine Greer Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    heidirobbinsheidirobbins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is closer to Salem area but was beautiful! Garden Villa

Good Luck!
  • Options
    charharg14charharg14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beazell memorial forest
This discussion has been closed.