Second Weddings
Options

Wanted to say hello!

Hi ladies, I've been lurking for a while and posting a bit on the june 2012 board but I have determined it may be more beneficial to post over here as this will be my second wedding.

Its my second and FIs first. we were engaged over christmas and will be married june 30, 2012. We planned on keeping it small but I really want FI to have everything he imagined... It is no longer looking small! The ceremony will be in the rose garden of a city park in the town he grew up, and the reception will be at the museum hall on the grounds of the park

We will have a wedding party of about 12 and the guest list for his side is looking like 140 right now...still working on mine...

Im sure you will be seeing a bit of me as I have many questions regarding etiquette!!

Look forward to chatting :)

Sarah 
Photobucket
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Wanted to say hello!

• Options
    fireytigerfireytiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the forum! :)
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011

Welcome Sarah! Your wedding sounds like mine, but a bit in reverse.......my first, his 3rd, and we are having about 100 people.

Your wedding sounds just like mine in the details too........... we are getting married in a city owned park with historic chapel and banquet hall, Greenmead in Livonia. Is that where your wedding is?

Good luck and congrats!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Zeke, I saw you over at the June 2012 board.  Our dates are the same too!  I'm glad you found your way over here, too.

Both this board and the June 2012 board are VERY supportive/welcoming.  Good places for us secondtimers.
  • Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board, Sarah!  Enjoy the next year of planning, it will fly by ... honestly!  Good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the warm welcome ladies :) I look forward to having the planning under way, somehow I feel so much more prepared this time around!

Sue, no our wedding will be in Jackson, at the ella sharp park and museum, but yes very similar :)
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    mybooboosmybooboos member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congrats on the engagement and welcome!

Happy Planning!!

Presentation is everything!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board