October 2012 Weddings

Table numbers

Does anyone know what they are doing for their table numbers? FI just wants the plain white ones with black numbers that you can get at the party store and that our venue provides. I want something that will match our fall-themed, brown, orange, and yellow wedding.

Thoughts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Table numbers

• I got gold frames from the dollar store that are 3.5 x 5, and am going to print large numbers on cardstock and put them on the frames.  I got 2 frames per table, so there can be one on each side for visibility purposes :)  Similar to this:

Anniversary

• Got these off a knottie to hold the table numbers.  Depends on the color linens but I want to do a simple matted stock card with the numbers... 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • I want little accents of bling, so I knew I wanted a rhinestone frame.  My mom is getting these for me in a bigger size so that the number shows better :)

dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Back in October I had my sister take pictures of FI and I while "apple picking"
    She used her cricut from scrapbooking and cut out numbers for us to hold. I plan on getting pic frames to put them in probably from the $1 store.

Here are a couple:

• edited March 2012
    We are doing wine bottles with the numbers on them. The names will be on the corks on a seperate table.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm thinking about doing THIS as my table numbers.  But instrad of wine, we'd use champagne bottles so that each table has their own bottle to toast with. However, I don't know if warm champagne would taste weird.
    Love and Blessings
    September 2012 May Siggy: The Honeymoon!! Sandals Royal Caribbean in Montego Bay, Jamaica for New Years Eve
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My dress is also the Maggie - Adorae - seeing the pic makes me realize i picked the right dress - ah.
    So for my table numbers I am doing a simple number and around it writing a love quote. I'm on the hung for antique looking frames:)
  • I made these:

and the back of it is the same thing.  They were suppppper easy and match everything else we've got.
    282 Invited image
    201 Are ready to party! image
    81 Are staying at home image

Planning Bio! Pre-Wedding Items for Sale!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    October 2012 - September Siggy: Collage!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Im only having 9 tables and I think I'm doing free for all seating. Probably not the greatest but my guests and family would move to where they wanted anyways.
  • We are taking pictures of us at landmarks around the city of Buffalo where we live, holding a large white piece of cardstock, which we will photoshop numbers onto for our table number... kind of like what the PP did when apple picking. We'll put them in frames. 
  • Wine bottles with table number on them and favors are mini wine glasses with wine charm that has the table number on it and card with their name attached
  • You ladies are awesome!! So many cute ideas! Thanks for the help!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love the picture frame idea.  I never would have thought of it :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we're using vintage style national parks post cards similar to the one below and putting them in clear frames taht I got at Michaels for 80 cents each. And then the place cards will have the corresponding image on them, I've already mocked those up on photoshop.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards