Nebraska

Iconic Photography

Has anyone else had troubles with Iconic Photography?  I had them do my wedding almost a year ago, and have tried to reach Jeff via phone and email - leaving a voicemail almost every day - for about 2 months now.  Anybody have similar problems?  A lot of the time delay is my fault - not picking our album favorites right away.  But I emailed him our picks for the albums 2 months ago, and have been trying to contact him to confirm that he received them - a one word response is all I'm looking for!  and nothing.  He's already got all of our money.  what to do?  6 on your side?  Help!

Re: Iconic Photography

• mas1613mas1613 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I appreciate the help tindababe!  I did finally receive an email back from him today, after a phone call, email and my husband leaving his business card on his front door.  Sounds like he is just overwhelmed with the downturn in the economy, which has forced him to take on another full time job.  Going to hold off on doing any 6 on your side right now, since I will still have to work with him.  Sounds like he is ready and willing to work with us and make things right.

• edited December 2011
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • JmeJmeJmeJme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :( this worries me. He's our photographer, too, and told me he would have our engagement pics back well over a month ago. I did hear from him a few weeks ago, but this really, really worries me when it comes to our wedding.... I know someone who used him before, but that was a few years ago, and I guess things change....

BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I was wondering if that's what happened. 
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • JmeJmeJmeJme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We emailed him at midnight about it after we saw the 6 on your side, and he got back to us by 6  this morning. It does sound like he is willing to work with you, you just really have to get on him to get stuff done. And I really like him, so I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt...at least for now.

We'll see if we get our pictures this week like he now says we will....

BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    It was me who was on 6 on your side. I did it because we had our situation were he took the money and didn't follow through with any services. But I also have two friends who didn't want to appear on tv for personal reasons. My first friend had Jeff take pictures of her son who was born in May and sitll hasn't got her photos back at all. And I have another friend who he took the pictures at her wedding almost a year and half ago and she sent him $1500 and she sitll hasn't recieved her pictures. He is great at making excuses and they seem very believable. We have been going through this for almost two months now. I wish everyone the best. I just wanted to get this story out so no one else goes through what we did!
    Philip && Tinya 12.11.10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards