Kentucky

MARRIED!!~~ ** Review- Casual Catering & Cakes**** (NKY/Cincinnati area)

Hi Everyone!

I'm a Newlywed and wanted to share my experiences on here!

I searched everywhere in the NKY/Cincinnati area for the *PERFECT* caterer and of course the perfect cake.  After many trials and meetings with caterers around the area we decided to go with Casual Catering.  The staff is wonderful and professional.  My hubby and I particuarly liked this company because it is family owned and operated.  The prices were some of the most reasonable around and I have to say that went above and beyond with the food and the cake! 

We had a hawaiian outdoor reception.  Our menu was terryaki chicken with pinapple, rice pilaf, green beans, salad, rolls, tiki pinnaple punch, and tea. 

I enclosed a picture of our 3 tiered heart shapped wedding cake! I just loved it, and it was DELICIOUS! I loved the attention to detail!  The cake itself was a marble of choclate and white vanilla! YUM!

All I can say is that Casual Catering did not dissapoint!  Check them out!

859-746-1016

Their Website:
www.greatfoodtoday.com

More posts & reviews on all of my vendors to come!

Gabrielle

Re: MARRIED!!~~ ** Review- Casual Catering & Cakes**** (NKY/Cincinnati area)

• inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you a vendor?  Because this kind of smells like vendor posting.  Why would you give a review of one vendor and not the rest?  And why have we never heard from you before now? 
  • edited December 2011
    She IS a vendor.  She posted the same thing on the Cincinnati board and gave some lame excuse when others asked her why she didn't do a review for the rest of her vendors.  :/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards