Vermont

Rustic Wedding decor for sale from my October 1st Wedding

Check out my site with all my items for sale, click on the pictures for the prices and descriptions. I have my personal email on the website so you can email me with any questions. Thanks!!

http://rusticweddingforsale.shutterfly.com

Re: Rustic Wedding decor for sale from my October 1st Wedding

• edited December 2011
    Hi!  I perused your photos, and I think I might HAVE to have your salt and pepper shakers.  Where are you located in Vermont?  Would you be willing to maybe meet up and exchange money/goods instead of shipping?  I'm in Bristol which is close to Middlebury and about 45 minutes from Burlington.  If that doesn't work for you, how much would the shipping costs be? Thank you!!   -Tammy
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, I think we have the same wedding colors!  I'm doing dark brown, chartreuse and sage.  I'm moving out to VT in a week, I would be interested in some items, what part of Vermont are you located?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Tammy, I live in Essex Jct. We could arrange that certainly:) email me and we can figure it out. kaseymindy@myfairpoint.net Hi Beth, what part of VT are you moving to? We can arrange something, email me at the above email. Thanks:)
  • edited December 2011
    Love your rustic accents! Cute table numbers with the birch numbers! 

VT ladies also check out http://stuffforweddings.com/
    seems like it's just getting started but it could turn into a great VT wedding resource! 
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, your table-scapes were beautiful!  What a fun, detailed wedding.  Love the colors.

Dang, someone beat me to the salt shakers.  Those are so cool!
  • edited December 2011
    Many items still available, also have two flower girl dresses (one size 24 months, and one size 2T), handmade ring bearer pillow, apple green fabric napkins:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards