Texas-Houston
Options

Post Deleted

Re: Post Deleted

• Options
    PJS001PJS001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Make sure you post your discontent on WeddingWire and other boards so that they know the issues.
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You have got to be kidding me!!  That is just absolutely RUDE of him to do that.  I'm sorry...weather you are getting paid $10 or $10,000...they are getting paid to provide you with a service and should complete their end of the bargain.  I would have just cut my losses, cancelled with them, called the BBB and filed a complaint, and then post on here to notify other Knotties to be careful with them.  What's funny is that you are not the first Knottie to complain about them.  Hope you are able to work things out though.  Sorry to hear you are having such a bad experience.  
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry you are having such a bad experience with LG. Things must have really changed in the past year or so because I have heard many complaints from brides about their customer service prior to the wedding, but are great on the actual day. I am sorry you are having to go through this. This is not the added stress you need.

I would meet with them in person and tell them your needs. Take your coordinator with you. She will be your back up.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_highly-upset-lg-entertainment-need-advice?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:2836b8d4-9cb7-4234-b3c0-0e7b1c388649Post:6f9258c5-b8b6-4484-a7b1-5c79ac9e8b65">Re: Highly upset with LG Entertainment!!!! Need Advice</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am so sorry you are having such a bad experience with LG. Things must have really changed in the past year or so because I have heard many complaints from brides about their customer service prior to the wedding, but are great on the actual day. I am sorry you are having to go through this. This is not the added stress you need. I would meet with them in person and tell them your needs. Take your coordinator with you. She will be your back up.
    Posted by STBMrsMartin[/QUOTE]
    I'm really wondering what's going on with LG. I've been hearing way too much stories about brides who are not really satisfied with their  customer service. That sucks.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

If your contract states the DJ's name in fine print and doesn't have a clause to say that another DJ may be sent then legally he must DJ unless he is in the hospital or dead. I would go over the contract inch by inch to ensure that he has no way out of DJ'ing your event and bring the leagal issue to him.

Tell him you will sue for any breech of contract. Also, it would be a good idea to someone how record any further conversations you have with him just in case you do have to take the case to court.

So sorry that you have to deal with people of this sort when you are celebrating a new time in your life. Hope all goes will.

• Options
    t_meeka00t_meeka00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks everyone for the advice.... I had a meeting with my coordinator today and she is going to handle everything. Im feeling alittle better about he situation now.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tjw2011tjw2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've also heard many bad things about LG Entertainment.  I hope everything works out for you....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mpwdpwmpwdpw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hotel Icon is really neat!  I booked a room for my friends bachelorette party there last year.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards