Ohio-Cincinnati

Studio 3 Photography

Anybody ever used Studio 3 Photography?  Recommendations?

Re: Studio 3 Photography

• edited December 2011

I am looking into them also. Their pictures look great and I love the prices.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011

We love Studio 3. Ask for Tara. Their studio in Reading is so pretty!  My mom wanted us to do family pictures before the wedding, and we did them there. Our engagement pictures were so great. We went to three places and it started pouring raining at the last place so they splashed arond with us in puddles and in a fountain...lol.

Our wedding pictures are amazing!   We just got back our albums and all I can say is that they are more than beautiful! Our bridal party kept saying how fun they were, and my maid of honor booked them for her October wedding. Also, the photobooth that they did was great and the pictures are hilarious. I heard great things about their staff who ran the booth. They were interactive with our guests and got them in some really awsome super funny costumes!

Have fun looking for cool vendors. I cant believe Ive been married for 35 days! I kind of dont know what to do with myself now that the planning is over!!

~Laurissa

• edited December 2011
    We looked at them and one other photographer. We loved what they had to offer- but in the end had to go with the cheaper option. Definitely meet with them at their store to check out the photos, etc...
  • misti&nathanmisti&nathan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are amazing! we booked them for our sept wedding and they are very willing to work with every budget!  We had our engagement shoot a few weeks ago and they ladies are a blast i would def meet with them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards