Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Waterfall Wedding Ohio

I live in south western ohio with my fiance.  He really wants to get married in front of a waterfall, and I would love that to, but a destination wedding is out of the question, sorta.  This is his second wedding and my first.  It is important to me to get married with all the people I love there and he is very supportive in that.  We have talked about getting married and then having another ceremony on our honeymoon in front of a waterfall.  But I would it if I could give him his wish here in the Ohio area.  Anyone know of anywhere....I have searched the web and haven't found an answer yet.  Thanks for any help!!  Laughing

Re: Waterfall Wedding Ohio

• skippylouwhoskippylouwho member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I have no idea if any of these places are suitable for a wedding but this is a map of ohio waterfalls:

http://gowaterfalling.com/waterfalls/maps/stateohio.shtml

I see Hayden Falls listed on there, I live about 1/2 mile from them. This would not be a large enough area for family & friends to attend. Indian Run falls is close to me too and it's in a park so it MIGHT be a possibility.
  • I saw both of those, I am thinking a road trip is in our future:)  I really want to find a way to make is 'dream wedding' a reality.  Even if not everyone can stand by us!  Thanks for the info though!  My step-brother lives up in Columbus so I may send him out scouting for me too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards