February 2013 Weddings

Bridal Portraits!

I'm going to take my bridal portraits tonight! I'm so excited :

We're taking them in a field and I've got a chalkboard, a big H, a mustache prop, a bench and a wooden frame!!

Picked up my bouquet this morning and it looks great too!

Has anyone else taken or scheduled their pictures?
Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013

Re: Bridal Portraits!

• So much for that : The one freakin day it rains in Texas. Had to reschedule for next week.

Feb 22, 2013
  • Not sure what you mean by bridal portraits...you mean you're taking pictures in your wedding dress before your wedding? Or engagement pictures?
  • Pictures of me in my dress before the wedding. I think it's kind of a southern thing. We've actually taken three sets of engagement type pics.

Feb 22, 2013
  • Haha wow, never heard of it! I'm saving that for the wedding day :)
  • I have to get my dress altered before I take my bridal portraits. That reminds me I need to schedule alterations soon!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm actually thinking of doing the same thing if I can find a photographer!  I need to get serious about finding one now that we are under 5 months away...Since the resort I'm getting married at doesn't allow "outside vendors" and since I haven't seen a portfolio of their photogs work I want to have my own portraits done off the resort the day before or a few hours prior to the wedding (wedding ceremony is at 5pm) with a photographer who's work I've seen!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • my best friend did this for her wedding and then displayed some of the pix at her wedding! I dont know how i feel about doing this i think its a cute idea but I dunno
    Wedding Countdown Ticker SoFla August SiggyimageCake Inspiration
  • I had so much fun! I can't wait to get my pictures back!

@Jax that's what I plan on doing, we're going to display a canvas pic or two at the wedding.

Feb 22, 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards