Maryland-Baltimore
Options

This wedding stuff is just so overwhelming!!!

Ok, now I am learning you need to book your make-up artist and hair more than a year from your wedding date. I thought I did not need to worry about that until only at least 6 months before my wedding. I called updos for i dos and Ashley is booked. I called Baltimore bridal and Jamiee is booked. I almost just want to post pone my wedding date, because I feel that I am not going to get any good vendors. At least I have my venue, photographer and videographer. Could anyone help me out with hair and make. Sorry to vent ladies. I am just stressed :(

thanks

Re: This wedding stuff is just so overwhelming!!!

• Options
    iamstephiamsteph member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well you could book megan for make-up and get hair done at a salon. or even ask jamie for a recommendation! i have a friend who used someone that i had contacted. i ended up going with jamie and megan though. if you want her name, let me know!

and don't stress, it will all be ok :)
    Married December 18th, 2010 :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you try Amie Decker or Nicole Palermo yet?  I know they are also favorites so they might be booked up as well.  Don't stress, there are lots of talented vendors in the area and it will all work out.  Like you said, you have the major vendors booked.  Take deep breaths, have a glass of wine, and hopefully some other ladies will chime in with other suggestions!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are numerous people at Up Do's.  I used Cara for makeup and she was fabulous.  She did both moms, an aunt and all the bridesmaids.  Everyone loved her. 

I second Kimbrout - check out Nicole and Amie.  They are always raved about around here.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Amanda Ritchey Bridal (http://www.mandimakeup.com/). She does great makeup and Abby DeRosset does hair. They did hair and makeup for my sister's wedding and they're the sweetest people!

Here are some of the wedding photos.
    http://theblondephotographer.com/2010/06/18/kristi-jon-married/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend took me to Envy in Ellicott City. I really loved it, but the stairs inside are scary as heck!
    planning

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards