Florida-Central Florida
Options

Postcard STD

Hey ladies!! I don't post too often here since I haven't booked a venue yet...

Someone on the board (I think it was here) had a STD announcement that looked like a retro Florida postcard. I was wondering where they got those from? Or if they made it themselves. A co-worker of mine is looking for something along those lines for her Step-Daughters wedding next year.

Thanks for your help!!

Lynn

Re: Postcard STD

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You could find a picture and make it yourself and upload it to vista print and have them print it. They usually have a special of 100 free postcards (if you uplaod I think its $3 for the 100 cards). Or see if they have any on there that would work. I used vasta print post cards for my STD. They held up nicely in the mail, didnt say vista print anywhere and were real cheap!!!
  • Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second vista print! Just google free postcard save the dates and the link will show up for them. You only pay for the upload of the image once, so you can use the image again on other free things and only pay for shipping. I got 100 of them for free but decided I didn't like the shade of blue, so I order another set and change the color darker- the 2nd set of 100 was also free.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    Maggie214624Maggie214624 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I third VistaPrint!  We actually did the STD magnets with a design I uploaded and they came out great.  Definitely google for coupon codes, you can get some great deals!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I fourth Vista Print.  I just got my STDs from them and they turned out awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards