Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Wedding Photographer HELP!

I am looking for suggestions/recommendations for a great photographer who will take pity on a poor bride! :)

I thought I had a photographer locked in for my June 18, 2011 wedding, but there was a mix-up in her paperwork and she was double-booked, and I am now searching again! 

I  am looking for someone that does fun, modern photos without a ton of editing in the $1500 price range. 

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?!  I am looking in the Schuylkill, Berks, Lebanon areas.

Thanks!!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wedding Photographer HELP!

• Options
    jacanvibejacanvibe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I am a photographer who just set up shop in State College and might be able to help you out. I am Kerean of Irie Imageworks (www.irieimageworks.com) and my husband and I are available to photograph weddings. If you are interested in setting up an interview with us, please feel free to contact us via our website.

Good luck!

Kerean

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I always say this, but look into Cardens Photography. Some of their packages should fit within your price range, and I think their style might be close to what you're looking for. They shoot all over PA.
  • Options
    writergirl28writergirl28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jacanvibe-Vendors aren't allowed to post their services here! Just an FYI so the moderators don't delete you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    leigordleigord member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Daniel Soler (google Soler photography and you should be able to find him).  He is out of Downingtown, PA but he is traveling to our wedding in Hershey.  Our package is $1400 and you get all the rights to your pictures which is nice!

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would suggest my photographer but we share the same day :( so I know they are booked! Secoges is a good photographer in Berks along with Searfoss check out Berkscountyweddings.com that might help. I don't know any of their prices though!

HTH
  • Options
    suain01suain01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Eby Photography  he is great!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to recommend Solas too, but I know brown has them booked for that date :-)
  • Options
    HeykristipHeykristip member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Melissa McClain Photography.  I am really excited to use them for my December wedding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would try Dan Williams Photography.  He's not doing my wedding, but I was in a wedding last weekend and he was AWESOME!  His work is great and his personailty makes everyone comfortable.  I wish that I could have used him for my wedding (I was already in contract with someone else).  But I would recommend him over my photographer any day! 

www.danwilliamsphotography.com
    -Amber, New Year's Eve 2010
  • Options
    BeccabranBeccabran member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thank you so much for all the suggestions!  I have been looking at New Chapters Photography in Harrisburg.  Has anyone ever used them or heard of them?
    Solas and Melissa McClain are already booked for my date.

Thanks again!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards