Destination Weddings Discussions

Favorite Friday!

Good Morning Ladies!!  I really need to leave TK alone today, I've got tons of work to do!

Here is our weekly post where we talk about our favorite things both WR and NWR from the past week!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Favorite Friday!

• WR- Overnighted our Marriage License processing form and other required documentation!  Also set a date to finalize wedding details with my WC, Dec 18th.

NWR- Half way done knitting my baby blanket and picked up some gifts for Christmas! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • NWR: Went to my first "black tie" party on Saturday! My dress was fabulous and FI looked so handsome in his tux. We have so few opportunities to really dress up in our circle. WR: We've been planning the AHR, finding rental tables and researching caterers. So far I am much more excited for the Mexico part, though.
  • WR: starting to get RSVPs back, so far no surprises. I just want people to book their rooms! So far almost none of our wedding party has booked. 

NWR: getting my Christmas tree this weekend, and going to get lights and decorations up! Yay! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR: ordered my jewelry ... Finally!! Trying on my dress Sunday then starting to find a tailor. Only 6 weeks. :-//// eeeekkk NWR: going to have "tea" this weekend with the future in laws and breakfast w the girlfriends
  • NWR - paid off my school loans and have a double date with our friends to drink wine and paint tonight. should be a blast!

WR - girls picked their dress, now just have to actually order it.
  • I have a new nwr:got offered the position at my job I applied for!!!!
  • Nicole- December 18th is a great day for all things wedding lol!!!

WR- Getting all our travel documents together. Setting appts to get pampered next week. Last day at work is today!!!

EVERTHING IS WR!!!! from now till December 18th lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • pjsgal - yay - congrats on the job!
  • Thanks Wino. And yayyyyyy Brite!!
  • WR: Finally decided on centerpieces so now I am going to start buying!! We had a couple friends book their trip this week that we didn't think would go so we are very excited about that. 

NWR: Went Christmas shopping today, bought more for myself probably lol but I did get everyone done but 2 people. I know what I am getting for one but not the other we shall see. 

Have a great Friday night ladies!!! 
    Anniversary
  • WR:  We got our wedding date and the pricing all figured out for anyone that wants to come and my aunt sent us the room we are going to be in!!! 

NWR:  Going to the Lord of the Rings extended version movie marathon at the movies.  My friend and I are going to have fun YAY!!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards