Texas-Austin
Options

DIY kinda fail... but using them anyways

I decided to do personalized hangers for my BMs since their dresses just arrived.  I wish I would have had the $$ to just purchase, because I don't really like mine, but oh well.  I have a few more to go, so I just need to make the letters smaller like I did with the first one.  2 and 3 were way too big, but oh well :)

Re: DIY kinda fail... but using them anyways

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think they look very vintage chic!!! They look good and wayyyy better than I could do.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree, way better than I could do! They look great to me :) I attempted hangers but had issues stenciling the letters on. Instead my friend is going to use her cricket and we'll attach some vinyl letters to them. Good luck with the rest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think they look great!! I made these also so if you need any help or have questions let me know. You can see mine in my bio.
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Options
    geriknelsongeriknelson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!!!  I decided to try again to see if I could do a better job... I figured I have enough wire, and Melanie (the first one I did) really liked her's, so I wanted to do a better job on the others.

I like these better than the ones above :)

But thank you all for the kind words.  It's always nice to hear some encouragement and this shows never to give up... yesterday evening was just a bad day for hangers.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    They all look good to me sweetie!! Keep up those spirits. YOU are fabulous at the DIY projects!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards