New York-New York City
Options

Nail Salon Downtown - Lunch Place

Hi Ladies,
We are throwing my SIL a super laid back girls' day out for her bachelorette. I am looking for a salon in Manhattan (anywhere from SOHO up to Midtown) and a place nearby for a fun lunch.

We need a nail (+ other services) salon that is big enough to accomodate like 8 of us making reservations, and preferably one that has a wide range of prices, so a girl who doesn't want to spend too much can get a $15 manicure and still feel part of the fun, but someone who wants to do more can get a massage or fancier mani/pedi.

And a restaurant nearby for a leisurely lunch. My SIL is a foodie.

Does anyone have any ideas for me of a good pairing?
Or just a salon (restaurants going to be easier I think.)

Some of the places I thought of aren't open on Sunday, when we'd like to do it.

Thanks so much!

Re: Nail Salon Downtown - Lunch Place

• Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooh, Dashing Diva! It's a chain but it's awesome. Super pretty and clean. They even serve cocktails sometimes. There's one on 14th and 3rd I think, near Union Square.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i've gotten a couple of good manicures at Element Day Spa on 3rd Ave and 10th and my favorite restaurant, The Smith, is across the street.  You'll need reservations for both. (8 may fill capacity for manis at Element).. The Dashing Diva mentioned above is not too far from there either.

B&B nails on Lex & 30th could probably handle 8 people at a time, and they offer some other services too.  You could have brunch at Penelope nearby. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards