Getting in Shape
Options

How to get rid of teachers wiggle!?

I have that ANNOYING under the arm wiggle (ex fat, loose skin). Seriously disturbing... Especially when I went dress shopping Tuesday. I have some medical issues so I've lost about 40lbs since August. Not healtily obviously, I work out, am about to start back on Insanity... But nothing is helping it go away. Any advice on what to do to help that area without losing breasts and getting pecs?

Re: How to get rid of teachers wiggle!?

• Options
    haha losing breasts and getting pecs.. Sounds like you alread know what we're going to say... 
    :P 

Getting pecs isn't bad!! building pec muscles will actually make your ladies perk up more! ;) 
    ultimately the best way to help the giggle from the weight loss is to tighten the skin. 

-Drink lots of water
     This will help your skin's elasticity which means it will have an easier time tightening up. 

-lotion 
    Of course there are lots of "firming" lotions, but anything with vitamin E and/or aloe vera will aid with the tightening of the skin

-You know it.. muscle building. 
    Lifting heavy will help tighten up skin as well as build sexy muscles that take up some space. You don't HAVE to do pec exercises (and pec exercises like push ups, pec dec, etc won't shrink the boobs... cardio will.) Focus more on tricep work (skull crushers, tricep push ups, dips, tricep bench press, tricep pull downs, etc) For women, it's the tricep area that is often jiggly so that would be a great area of muscle building focus. 
  • Options
    Well I wear a 34K so I can use to lose a little boob lol. I drink nothing BUT water because I get uti's really easy. But I will definitely try the rest. I'm hoping once I start back on Insanity that it will also help some!
  • Options
    When i lost 50+ lbs a few years ago, i took Collagen and i didn't have sagging skin.

My problem area has always been my arms so i'm also starting insanity to lose 10-15 lbs i gained in the last few months but i'm also doing dips and push ups. I'm looking forward to insanity, it seems my weight has gone straight back to my boobs and arms. i'm a 36F
  • Options
    How much Collagen should one take?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards